Walking in Kerry
Customized & Tailored walks in Kerry
Customized & Tailored walks in Kerry with Maurice as your guide.
Magical routes including;
- Killarney National Park (Boat on the lakes & Hike)
- Loch a Dùin (The Lake of the Fort)
- Annascaul lake to Macha na Bò
- The Sherwood Forest of Munster (also known as the Valley of the Fairies)
- Brandon Point to Sauce/Sas Creak
- Many more options, including sections of Dingle Way and Kerry Way.
Maurice is the perfect guide to tailor a walk to suit you and your group’s needs. Kerry has some of the most beautiful, low-level trails, and Maurice can meet you at your accommodation and take you to your desired destination. He knows all the best secret spots and will show them to you. With Maurice, you can be sure of a unique and special experience.