Opening Hours: Dingle Film Walks
- Our meeting point is – The Blasket Centre Car Park, Dunquin, V92 TH73. It is a 20min drive from Dingle town.
- Available: Mid-May to Dec.
- Private walk experiences: year-round, upon request, subject to a fixed charge.
- Sunset Film Walk is available from June to August inclusive.
- Looped walk so we end up back at the car park.
- Maurice is available for after dinner talk at any time, advance booking required.
Weather and Contingency Notice:
- All walkers must provide their own walking gear.
- Good shoes/boots, good windproof rain jacket or similar, comfortable clothing recommended.
- Please be advised that although usually there is little variance between weather in Dingle town and on the Peninsula, the Peninsula is far more exposed and can be very different – expect stronger and cooler winds the higher we walk.
- No Dogs are permitted on the walk due to the risk to livestock.
Health and Safety:
Your Health and Safety is our priority.
Dingle Film Walks operate in line with all up to date COVID regulations and government guidelines.
All those taking part in our guided walks are required to take note of and respect all Health and Safety measures imposed by the public authorities.
- All prices are listed in Euros.
- Prices include all taxes and charges.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contact me directly by phone if you need to cancel your booking or to enquire about cancellation.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.